Children’s Sunday Worship
February 5 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Children Pre-K thru 5th Grade are invited to participate in leading Trinity in worship on Children’s Sunday, Feb. 5.
Children are invited to serve in their preferred worship service of 9am Informal or 11am Traditional.
Each age group will continue to grow in learning about each of their parts during the Sunday school hour in January. To participate, it is strongly encouraged that children attend in order to prepare.
The parts will be assigned as follows:
- Pre-K – Call to Worship with Mr. Music
- Kindergarten/1st Graders – The Lord’s Prayer
- 2nd/3rd Graders – They will learn about the Affirmation of Faith and together write their very own Creed.
- 4th Graders – They will learn about and write the prayers along with scripture readings.
- 5th Graders – They will work with Pastor Andrew to write and share their thoughts on the scripture in the Sermon.
- Parents can expect written parts an details about one mandatory rehearsal closer to time.