Join us for our annual Christmas Market in Williams Hall on December 3rd to get a head start on your holiday shopping! The Christmas Market benefits our global mission partners in Cuba, Haiti, and refugee resettlement here in metro Atlanta.
Volunteering is a fun way to meet other people while also making a valuable impact in others’ lives. Different ways to volunteer include being a table host, cashier, greeter, and more!
This is one of our most well-loved traditions here at Trinity and we hope to see you there!
A variety of unique gift items will be available at the market, including:
- Fair trade products such as organic olive oil, Haitian coffee, and chocolate
- Art and handmade items
- Foods and baked goods
- Jewelry and holiday decor
Trinity’s Christmas Market is open to the community and all are welcome!
More About Organizations We Support
- IRC: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) in Atlanta creates opportunities for refugees and immigrants to integrate and thrive in Georgia communities.
- La Gonave Haiti Partners: Haitian and American partners, working side by side in mutually-transformative relationships, to build vibrant, hopeful, and resilient communities on the island of la Gonâve.
- Cuba Mission Partners: La Playa Presbyterian Church and the Matanzas Evangelical Theological Seminary