Check-in Process for Childcare at Trinity
Here are some helpful things to be aware of upon arrival to make the check-in process seamless:
- Masks are optional for all children and adults. If parents would like their child to wear a mask, let the childcare providers in the room know and we will help encourage them.
- The childcare check-in table is in the Building D entryway. Parents should fill out name tags for your child, which will include a coded sticker. Hold onto the coded sticker to turn it in at pick-up. It is also helpful for families to label diaper bags and other belongings with children’s names.
- To help keep everyone safe, parents should not enter the classrooms. Instead, wait at the door to be greeted by a childcare provider, who will take your diaper bag and welcome your child inside to get acquainted and play.
- Follow the same process at pick-up: wait at the door and a childcare provider will help your little one clean up and check out. Have your coded sticker ready to expedite the process.
- We don’t have snacks or drinks inside the childcare rooms, and we ask that you not bring your own.
If infants need a bottle while with us, parents should have it pre-made upon arrival and let Ms. Lucille know. If the bottle is not pre-made, it will not be given by our providers.
- Childcare providers will help children age-appropriately with bathroom breaks and frequent hand washing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Elizabeth Davis, Director of Children’s Ministry (firstname.lastname@example.org), or ask your child’s classroom teacher. We look forward to welcoming your child into a fun, safe, and love-filled atmosphere!