Check-in Process for Childcare at Trinity
Here are some helpful things to be aware of upon arrival to make the check-in process seamless:
- Masks are optional for all children and adults. If parents would like their child to wear a mask, let the childcare providers in the room know and we will help encourage them.
- The childcare check-in table is in the Building D entryway. Parents should fill out name tags for your child, which will include a coded sticker. Hold onto the coded sticker to turn it in at pick-up. It is also helpful for families to label diaper bags and other belongings with children’s names.
- To help keep everyone safe, parents should not enter the classrooms. Instead, wait at the door to be greeted by a childcare provider, who will take your diaper bag and welcome your child inside to get acquainted and play.
- Follow the same process at pick-up: wait at the door and a childcare provider will help your little one clean up and check out. Have your coded sticker ready to expedite the process.
- We don’t have snacks or drinks inside the childcare rooms, and we ask that you not bring your own. If infants need a bottle while with us, parents should have it pre-made upon arrival and let Ms. Lucille know. If the bottle is not pre-made, it will not be given by our providers.
- Childcare providers will help children age-appropriately with bathroom breaks and frequent hand washing.
Children and Youth Protection Policy
CFM Contact Information Form
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Elizabeth Davis, Director of Children’s Ministry (firstname.lastname@example.org), or ask your child’s classroom teacher. We look forward to welcoming your child into a fun, safe, and love-filled atmosphere!